Carpet Cleaning Professionals Ready to Serve!
We can handle most carpet types, and will always strive to find a solution to carpets we aren’t familiar with! We have successfully worked with:
- Level Loop
- And even if you don’t know what the material is!
Carpet is an excellent flooring choice but requires proper maintenance and care to stay its best. Neglected carpet can quickly become a reservoir for dust, dirt grime and allergens and deteriorate the cleanliness of your home. Sweeping and vacuuming can only do so much to keep the gradual build-up of soil at bay, so at regular intervals, you need to take action to ensure your flooring undergoes a thorough deep-clean.
Why cleaning your carpet is great for your property
A fresh and clean carpet is not only comfortable underfoot but creates a great aesthetic and cleans and freshens your indoor environment. The benefits of carpet cleaning include:
- prolonging the life of your carpet.
- elimination of odors and stains that have lingered for months in your flooring.
- removing harmful dust mites, fungi, bacteria, and mold.
- improved health as a result of the removal of germs and allergens from your home.
To keep your carpets looking their best, it is advisable to undertake deep cleaning at the very least every 6 months and more frequently if you have children, pets, or high traffic areas. This is in addition to regular routine vacuuming to maintain a mostly clean carpet, which will help high-traffic areas hold up longer.
Use a professional carpet cleaning company to get the best results!
There is a wide variety of products and carpet cleaners on the market that offer home carpet cleaning or shampooing. These home cleaning options are beneficial, but incomparable to the effectiveness and quality of professional carpet cleaning. Having your carpets cleaned professionally will save you time and hassle and is the best choice for your home or business and has these key advantages:
- A pro will be using powerful carpet cleaning machines capable of extracting or lift out deep down embedded soil and cleaning and conditioning each and every fiber. The performance of the cleaning machines far exceeds what is obtainable with consumer products. The cleaning equipment used and professional expertise in using them, are at the heart of why professional carpet cleaners get the results they do.
- These tradespeople have the knowledge to assess the type of cleaning and chemicals and detergents needed for your carpet and the skill to achieve nothing less than excellence.
- Pro carpet cleaners utilize market-leading cleaning systems and have access to professional products that are formulated to have a powerful cleansing effect. Your carpet cleaning professional will know how to use these products safely and effectively on your carpet.
- A professional can get new life out even the most worn out and tattered carpets. They are also able to restore carpets that have been exposed to flood damage, meaning you save the cost of having to replace your carpet.
So what are my options for professional carpet cleaning?
There are a number of techniques that professionals will use to get your carpet squeaky clean. Used appropriately, they will all do the job well and it depends on the equipment and skill of your cleaner as well as your flooring type. Options include:
Hot water extraction
This is probably the method that comes to mind when you consider carpet cleaning and is well-known for achieving a great deep down clean. The technique pushes hot water and detergent deep into the carpet fibers to loosen the soil and lifts everything out with powerful suction extraction. The cleaned carpet will require drying.
Encapsulation or Bonnet cleaning
This is personally one of our favorite methods at Bristol Clean. It involves pre-treating the carpet with an encapsulating agent that traps and retains the dirt, and then using a bonnet or rotary brush machine that agitates your carpet fibers and lifts off the trapped dirt. It’s a little magical, if we do say so ourselves!
Carbonated carpet cleaning
This next generation cleaning method boosts your carpet cleaning with the addition of carbonated cleaning solutions that have added potency in breaking up the dirt held in your carpet fibers.
Dry carpet cleaning methods
Despite the name, dry carpet cleaning is in fact a very low moisture method and can achieve outstanding results for your home.
If you are concerned about the environment or want to minimize your exposure to chemicals, inquire about Green or Eco-friendly detergents for cleaning your floors. These products use carbonation, enzymes and biodegradable substances to power your clean!
Don’t hesitate to take action to get your carpets looking magnificent again.
Our team of local professional carpet cleaners are on hand to provide advice and assist you in achieving a great clean for your carpet. Contact us today and let us know how we can help.